Thursday 19 June 2008

Week 3

1. A pair of ankle boots that never suited me and were uncomfortable. I thought I'd got rid of these ages ago. They were in the boot sale box and they went to recycling.

2. A coat that I bought up on the Tibetan plateau in China for £8. It was wonderful -- both warm and waterproof. It buttoned up on the shoulder, which was awkward, but I loved it because people were always complimenting me on it. The silky trimming has become ragged, though, so it's not fit for smart wear, and not practical for scruffy work. It went to rec

3. A tie dye wrap around skirt that I had in the sixth form. It has a lot of emotional baggage attached to it. I wore it while trekking in Nepal, but it's still in good shape. It went to recycling.

4. A pile of mystery books -- through Freecycle.

5. A pile of fantasy books -- through Freecycle.

6. A pile of travel books -- through Freecycle.

7. Two old Starwars magazines -- Ebay. I got done on Paypal, though -- the buyer paid by debit card. I didn't realise I'd be charged 34p for that!

8. A vintage Penguin Island of Dr Moreau -- through Ebay.

9. A old magazine about Star Wars -- through Ebay for less than I thought.

10. Two books, left in public places for Bookcrossers to find.

11. A box containing virus software that drives everyone crazy -- it went from the bootsale box to the bin.

No comments: