Sunday 15 June 2008

Videos

One of the sets of stuff that takes up a lot of space is videos. I don't have many films; but Rich, my and Katie's penfriend who died in 2004, sent us vids of US TV -- X-Files, South Park, Family Guy and so on. These tapes were much looked forward to at the time, and much talked about.

We've never managed to make our VCR work; and anyway, most of these shows are repeated on TV, so I think perhaps it's time to let the tapes go. I have plenty of other things that recall Rich -- books, emails, pages from Time and Space, and a good stash of memories.

I talked to Katie about the stash -- they are partly hers, really, and she agreed. I should probably just put them in the bin -- can't stick them on Ebay, I don't suppose. But I might give Freecycle a go and see if anyone is interested.

No comments: