Tuesday 3 June 2008

Week 1

These are the ten things that I'm getting rid of this week:

  1. An old pair of spare laces that are too short for my present boots.
  2. A nail file I don't use because it's too rough
  3. A red clay rouge that has been dying everything it touches red for years
  4. A bottle of fake tan that never worked
  5. Some homeopathic pills
  6. Two kits for re-useable leg wax that I'm never going to use again.
  7. A nail brush that is so soft as to be useless.
  8. A glued up paintbrush
  9. A tiny wooden tray that came with a gift of some kind and I kept in case it came in useful.
  10. A scratched audio book.
And on top of that:
  1. A hair bobble that is too big for my hair -- to Katie to be made into stitchmarkers.
  2. Some glass beads -- to Katie for her bead box

No comments: