Thursday 5 June 2008

Week 1, part 2

Further things got rid in addition to my weekly 10
  1. Three pots of footcare goo and a handful of salt that I used to keep on my desk at work in a marathon pedi sesh.
  2. Three books to Katie
I have also sorted out 1.5 meters of books that I can bear to get rid of. I'm looking at selling them as a job lot, rather than giving them to Oxfam -- got to think of money these days.

A broken lappie like my old broken one is going on Ebay for a surprising amount.

I'm going to collect up all my Starwars stuff and sell it as a job lot -- I've hardly looked at those books for years.

I've stuck my printer on Freecycle -- Nick has a better one; and they are so cheap these days that I don't mind buying a new one.

I have also scouted courier services -- Royal Mail is a royal pain in the bum round here since they closed all the post offices. And I'll need to get some boxes.

Just spotted some more things that can go -- cordless mouse, and wireless receiver.

No comments: