Sunday 8 June 2008

Week 2

  1. Three sticks for spreading on legwax -- I really do only need one; and I'll get a new one with the next pot. These went in the bin.
  2. One printer, through Freecycle.
  3. One purple nail polisher, which isn't working too well any more. Bin.
  4. A bottle of bronze goo that is supposed to make me shimmer, but has always smelt a bit peculiar. Bin.
  5. A lip gloss that neither suits me nor stays on. Bin.
  6. A worn bag to the bin -- this is a Chinese army surplus medical bag that I used as a handbag for a long time; and then when it got too scruffy, as a pagan bag. I used it to carry my firemaking kit, incense, notebook, sandwiches, drink and...
  7. A piece of rabbit skin -- it was a wonderful insulation between my bottom and the cold, hard ground. The moths got it, however, and it shed hairs everywhere.
  8. A box of corks and a box of bottle caps
  9. A hard eraser that is not very easy to use -- I have a much nicer one.
  10. Three pairs of shoes -- to the recycling centre. One pair of sparkly wedges bought for New Year's Eve 1999. One pair of pink silk trainers bought for work, but never very comfortable. One pair of black smart sandals which I've had for years and never found very comfortable.
  • I've found a box of floppy discs, and I've decided that I'll get rid of those -- but first I want to take them to Nick's and pull all the data off them.
  • I hang on to old birthday cards -- I wonder where they all are.

No comments: